Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friends

Last night, we invited my visiting teachee Autumn and her family over to dinner... They were very friendly and we enjoyed our time together. I made some chicken taquittos (which tasted just like the chicken stuffed burrito at Taco Time (my favorite ever). Sean made some corn bread and honey butter. I also made some peanut butter brownies... but I put the batter in a small baking dish... and it just didn't want to cook! We had to cook it for a long time... but still wasn't done. I was so bummed about it... But Matty had a great time with their daughter Logan. They just had a blast together... They were super cute. 

1 comments:

Pam said...

Your little guys are adorable and it definitely looks like the younger one loves his bath time. It looks like I'm the first to follow you and I'll be looking forward to future posts!

Post a Comment