Since the weather has been so nice around here... I've been trying to take out my children more. Matty has been wanting to play in the sand at the playground so we took a bucket and some toys to the park near our house. Matt had so much fun there playing with the sand... and I had fun taking pictures! :)
Those feet get into so much trouble... :)
Matty was building a "castle" but of course that didn't really work since there was no water to hold the sand together...
Maybe when we go to the beach...
Maybe when we go to the beach...
While Matty was playing, Aaron was just chilling in his stroller...
I think he wanted to get out so I sat him on a baby swing. He loved it!
I think he wanted to get out so I sat him on a baby swing. He loved it!
My boys had fun today at the park... I'm taking them out again tomorrow for more fun.
I think I need to get more sand toys for Matt.
I think I need to get more sand toys for Matt.









0 comments:
Post a Comment