Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So many cute faces of Aaron II

I love this age. Six months is just so much fun! I still remember when Matt was six months and we had so much fun with him. I love every stage that a person goes through, I think. I love Matt's age. I think he says some of the cutest and funniest things I've ever heard. I love that Aaron is now more aware of what's going on around him and he does things to get my full attention. I love little sounds he makes. I love that he grabs my cheeks with his little hands so that I will look at him when I feed him. I love that he knows how I smell and he is comforted just by smelling me next to him when he's asleep. I love that he will look at me and give me the cutest smile I've seen and frown when he sees people that he doesn't know. It's weird I know, but I love these little things because I feel really loved and appreciated when these things happen. 
Those little piggies get into so much trouble... he he

0 comments:

Post a Comment