Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank you, Stranger.

We went grocery shopping tonight at Winco. At checkout, there were some young kids around cussing up the storm. They were saying "Sh-" and "F- this and F-that" It was getting annoying. A tall and big 20-something guy standing across from us bagging his stuff. The first time the kids cussed, he looked at me and the kids but let it go. A little while later, when the kids cussed the second time, the guy turned around and said, "Hey guys, don't you see little children around here? Watch your mouths." I was impressed and grateful. This man looked pretty rough - earrings, big tattoos, you get the picture. And the way he stood up for strangers was very impressive and remarkable. I am so glad that there are still great people out there who care about others. Yes, this world is full of bad things but I am confident that there are more good than evil in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment